Baldor ID15H210-E VFD

Hello Group,

Just wondering if anyone out there is familiar with or knows if there might be a schematic for this drive on the net somewhere. We had a problem today when setting this drive up to do some testing for one of our clients. In particular R70 and/or R71 on the main board got VERY hot. Melted the shield that covers them. These are 10 ohm and around 10 watts. I'd like to know what part of the circuit these are in which might give me some idea whether the drive is toasted or if some parameters got entered wrong. The input power wiring and wiring to the motor look good.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

My experience with drives is that when you start toasting circuit board parts there is usually more wrong. When the driver board goes wacky then usually the input or out put IBGT's are next. Fixing the driver board is "the tip of the ice berg".

Some times just a simple part fails, maybe 2% of the time.

Best of luck to ya.

Reply to
SQLit