Question on Sharp mills with 0-MD controls

A friend has 2 Sharps, one with 0-MD and the other with 0 I-mate MD or something like that. I need to know something about these controllers.
Anyone have a link to programming manuals or such?
One of these machines, he says, is backwards. Sounds to me like it has the X axis mirrored, it's set up in reverse for the X axis movement. Any idea what parameter setting it would be and even how to get to it to check or change the setting? I'm doing this by instant messenger and email, I have no direct access to these machines.
TIA
JohnF
JohnF wrote:

John, I'd phone Sharp. They've always seemed helpful to me.
In Los Angles 310.370.5990
Best, Steve
--
Regards,