Needed: Service Manual for older JET Geared Head Lathe Model GH-1340A

neighbor has started building his garage shop; bought a Torchmate 4' x 4' C NC plasma cutter, MIG & TIG welders, some support equipment; he's a nurse f or the VA and always wanted to get into the machining business. the neat t hing is as I watch him operate the Torchmate more and more it brings out th e imagination in him and he's building more and more neat stuff, and some m ore "off-the-wall" type of items.

he's just purchased a JET geared head lathe model GH-1340A; I went to the J ET website to try to find manuals for it as the previous owners stripped a lot of the wiring and electrical parts (for some reason or other); we would like to have the info to correctly restore this lathe to it's former glory , and get it back online.

the JET website did not have any info for this model; I contacted customer service directly and they forwarded the OPERATOR'S manual for this lathe; t his will assist the new owner when the lathe is fired up and begins his lat he-owners career. I did send another email to customer service to see if we could ac quire the service/repair manual, or at a minimum the electrical layout/sche matic for this model; sent it today so i'm awaiting their response.

in the meantime I am posting here also to see if possibly one of the goodgu ys here might have this item in .pdf format; I would purchase, trade, have donated, etc., this info; please let me know!

any responses to me @: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com please!

barry carson city, nv

Reply to
barrytuttleman