ClearSolutions is at the 'Finescale Show' Otterbourne

Well, our first exhibition outing is close at hand.

We will be at the 'Otterbourne Finescale Show' on Saturday & Sunday

20-21 September (next weekend). On show will be several new products not yet featured on the web site - stone retaining walls, photo-generated wall finishes in the smaller scales (2mm & 3mm) (I will produce them in 4mm and 'O' if there is a demand). The web site will be updated in the next few days!

I will also be demonstrating the doors & window system - and (subject to age limits re blades) you can have a go too!

kindest regards

Ian Barefoot

Ian

Better try . Nice site and products but could you please provide a plain background, the present background makes the text very difficult to read.

Reply to
Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)