LEGO Disney's Pinocchio Marionette with Jiminy Cricket

My husband and I created a Disney Pinocchio LEGO Marionette for LEGO Ideas. This would make a great set for young children and adults alike. We need
10,000 supporters for LEGO to review it for an official LEGO set. Support ing is free!!! We would greatly appreciate any help in spreading the word.
Here is the link to our project:
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/97583