Re: Roof valley pieces

do you mean 'Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Double Concave' (3046) :

?? James

Juggler Guy wrote:

I bought some sets of roof pieces from the Lego site, but it didn't > come with any valley pieces. I can't find any valley pieces anywhere > their site, but I've seen pictures of buildings that clearly have > valleys. Do you have to buy building sets that have valley pieces or > what? > > -Rob
Reply to
James Stacey