Wheels and tires @ pick-a-brick

Hi,

I want to order some custom parts. I need tires and wheels for the bricks 2926 and 30157 but I have no idea what to take because I'm not sure if the tires and wheels will match.

I want tires and wheels like in the fire fighter set 6191. When looking at the set's inventory at peeron

I see that the wheels are brick 6014b and the tires are brick 60700. But when I try to order at pick-a-brick, there it appears that brick 6014b is not available, only brick 6014.

When I return to

to check with which tires wheel 6014 is mostly matched, I find that to be the tires 6015. But then again,

6015 is not available at pick-a-brick.

My guess is that 6014 and 60700 do match, but how can I be sure? Is there a place where I can find some good wheel-tire combinations that are available from pick-a-brick? I think they should add it to the site: if you select a wheel that you get a list of all matching tires or something like that.

Veerle

Reply to
Veerle

Found one list from lego themselves: