Help finding part

Can anyone tell me what this part is called (the white one)?

Two of them can be put together housing a worm gear.
Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a pair of these?
Reply to
Cole
That part is called a Technic Connector Block 3 x 6 x 1 & 2/3 Gearbox. A picture of list of sets containing it is here:
There are links on the page to stores that sell it.
Reply to
Ken Rice

Site Timeline