Help finding part

Can anyone tell me what this part is called (the white one)?

formatting link
Two of them can be put together housing a worm gear.

Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a pair of these?

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

That part is called a Technic Connector Block 3 x 6 x 1 & 2/3 Gearbox. A picture of list of sets containing it is here:

formatting link
There are links on the page to stores that sell it.

Reply to
Ken Rice

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.