Need help finding Genesis Part

Anyone have the drive shaft for a Genesis F unit the part number is G19252, the part might be used on other Athearn loco's. If you have this part and willing to sell please email me. I have a part coming from Athearn but they said it would take 3 to 4 weeks!!! please email me at atlow8 at hotmail dot com

thanks, Sean

Reply to
skeet06

A possibility to try:

I extended the drive mechanism of a (blue-box) F7 with bits cut off a plastic straw, so it would work in the slightly longer class I transplanted the works into.

The straw sort of stretches around the nubs on the plastic doodad on the motor shaft and truck gear part.

Reply to
Jack Zeal

Have you tried

?