Athearn Intermodal - part broken - help

I have an Athearn Intermodal 5 car set which I bought second hand. The reference number on the box is 5915 and it sates that it is a BN
twin-pack. The problem is that the first car has the non coupler side truck mounting broken (it was probably me wot broke it!). This is the first car of an articulated set and it is therefore rather important.
As there is a clean break I could try glueing the parts together but experience has taught me that such joints are often weak. I'd rather replace the whole part. Problem is I have no idea of the part number nor any idea where to get the part from. Anyone on this ng have any ideas please?
TIA
Mike
--
Mike Hughes
Horizon Hobbies now owns Athearn. Their web site is http://www.horizonhobby.com / They should be able to help you. Otherwise, try Joe's Hobby Center in Farmington Michigan. Their phone number is 248-477-6266 He deals with Horizon and probably can get you the part you need.

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can
I hate replying to my own posts but when you are on the horizon web site, search for Athearn parts
--

Frank Rosenbaum
Please support the following train meets if you can
Mike Hughes wrote:

Go to http://www.athearn.com/ and find what you are looking for.
1'd Contact Athearn Find the correct part from them. Discountoners that sell athearn include discounttrainsonline,wholesaletrainsonline, many others have droped athearn they may have some, Check your local hobby store.
Anthony From Down under.