Frejoth Help ?

Howdy, New poster, long time lurker.

I am aquirring a frejoth f1 900ag, under very reasonable circustance.. of course there is a problem

The ORINGINAL owner, not the chap I am buying it from, crashed the thread gears rather early on, and the machine does not have the complete threading gears, panel over those gears and controls. Other than that, it's nearly new, and I am pretty tickled about it

I am hoping someone could help me to overcome these shortcomings, that is, especially if you have a set of gears and or panels/controls from a crashed machine, or would be willing to loan (secured via cash) these panel and controls for me to duplicate.

thanks in advance,

jeffe

Reply to
Jeffeosso

Try Wholesale Tool for parts. Here is a link to an earlier post.

Les

Reply to
Ljwebb11