Frejoth Help ?

Howdy,
New poster, long time lurker.
I am aquirring a frejoth f1 900ag, under very reasonable circustance..
of course there is a problem
The ORINGINAL owner, not the chap I am buying it from, crashed the
thread gears rather early on, and the machine does not have the
complete threading gears, panel over those gears and controls. Other
than that, it's nearly new, and I am pretty tickled about it
I am hoping someone could help me to overcome these shortcomings, that
is, especially if you have a set of gears and or panels/controls from
a crashed machine, or would be willing to loan (secured via cash)
these panel and controls for me to duplicate.
thanks in advance,
jeffe
Reply to
Jeffeosso
Try Wholesale Tool for parts. Here is a link to an earlier post.
Les
Reply to
Ljwebb11