Peco turnouts - DCC friendly

Just reading the thread on why/why not using DCC - does anyone know if Peco Insulfrog turnouts in N scale are DCC friendly?

Reply to
Danny TB

```````` Don't know for certain but I recall reading something awhile back about HO Peco's being pretty much "DCC Friendly".

In the mean time, maybe there is some helpful info for you here:

Best of luck.

"Paul - The CB&Q Guy" Modeling 1969 In HO.

Reply to
The CB&Q Guy

in article ebtu6v$26sv$ snipped-for-privacy@bunyip2.cc.uq.edu.au, Danny TB at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote on 8/15/06 6:59 PM:

See the link in my signature for turnouts and DCC compatibility information.

The new Peco turnouts are DCC friendly, to the best of my knowledge. I've not used them, but rather Pilz Elite.

Reply to
Edward A. Oates