Athearn Detail questions?

Well it is very easy to find an extremely large number of details. However they dont tell me what they fit?

For example, I am detailing an athearn gp50 and need to know the following?

Which Snowplow part number?

Decals for the number boards?

All the light beacons on confusing. Which one did BN use?

Also, Which snowplow for a GN sd7 made by Proto 2000?

Thanks much!

Reply to
Joe User

Hello Mr. User,

You should check BN locomotive on photos on archive.trainpix.com and on

Then consult the Walthers catalog or the detail parts manufacturer's and whatever looks right is right.

Cheers,

Colin

Reply to
Colin 't Hart