staining / dyeing polyfil

Hello all,
I have a simple question that I hope can get answered here.
I was wondering if there was anyone who knows how to stain or dye poly-fil
material.
I saw a huge package of it at the craft store the other day. The only problem is that it is white. If I can get it to take a color of some sort..that would be good.
Thanks all!
Ravenseye spake thus:

Try regular old Rit dye? After all, it dyes synthetics (basically plastic).
--
... asked to comment on Michigan governor George Romney's remark that
the army had "brainwashed" him in Vietnam-a remark which knocked Romney

material.
problem is that it is white. If I can get it to take a color of some sort..that would be good.

Thank you DM.
Thats exactly the effect I was going for...what paints do you use?
-Mike
The cheapest flat black spray paint I can buy at Wal-Mart.