Lost instruction sheet

Does anybody know where i can purchase and/or download instruction sheets for
tamiya kits. I bought a kit about 6 months ago and have since then lost the
instruction sheet. I am looking for kit 24268, Xanavi Nismo GT-R. If any body
has the sheet please post it.
-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
Munky
"Munky" wrote in news:SQKbf.5999$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:
heh heh... sorry, can't help you there. But if you really get stuck, have a look at the Tamiya website for contact details.
RobG
Reply to
RobG
Hi,
posted scans in a.b.models.scale.
regards,
Sven
Reply to
Synthale
Try here:
Scroll down on the index to the left to get where you want to be. Good luck,
Munky wrote:
tamiya kits. I bought a kit about 6 months ago and have since then lost the instruction sheet. I am looking for kit 24268, Xanavi Nismo GT-R. If any body has the sheet please post it.
Reply to
Don McIntyre