autocad 1995

I am looking for this really old version for my 90 year old grandpa (he doesn't want to learn new tricks, this old dog...)
any suggestions? thanks -gil

Amazing - this would be AutoCAD 10? Or perhaps V 2.6?
Maybe Autodesk would do the decent thing and give him a copy free !!
I'll email you direct if I turn something up :-)
In 1995 year was Autocad R13 actually.software.