Re: Signals and Lights

Hello,
I would like to buy some UK modern image signals for my layout, but cannot find
a good website that stocks any; preferably with pictures.
I would also like some station and street lights.
All of these would be functioning, not just scenic.
Thanks for any help
-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
Hunt James
find a good website that stocks any; preferably with pictures.
I've used viessmann lights and they are very good. they do modern (light) signals too. Gaugemaster stock them in the UK.
Ian Cornish
find a good website that stocks any; preferably with pictures.
You could try Roger Murray for working lights or the knightwing ones for non working or DIY lighting. Try a search on Google et al for the above. Roger will build to order both are the more modern signal heads as opposed to the Eckon 1950's style signal heads.
Chris
Reply to
Chris
well I have just blown a couple of hours (which could all too easily translate into a lot of money!) looking at the most lovely lights I have ever seen!
:)
Steve ]
Reply to
mindesign
cannot find a good website that stocks any; preferably with pictures.
The Eckon lights can easily me "modernised" by fitting the etched "square" backplates as supplied via DC Kits. I also added a guard rail made from fine wire around mine.
Cheers, Mick
Reply to
Mick Bryan
There's also some detailing parts from Comet as well. I guess it just depends on the time available v's cost whether you buy a kit or buy ready made.
Chris
Reply to
Chris

Site Timeline