Discount Kadee Coupler?? kadeecouplers.com

Does anyone know if this company (kadeecouplers.com) does international deliveries and what they are like to deal with?
Reputation?
Are they easy to reach by telephone?
Hi,
I'm from Germany and just ordered some Couplers from Kadee. They shipping was very fast and not to expensive. In my opinion Kadee-Couplers are the best you can get. I do not know if they are easy to reach by phone. But ordering online is no Problem.
Greets from Hannover, Germany Lutz
nase wrote:

very fast and not to expensive. In my opinion Kadee-Couplers are the best you can get. I do not know if they are easy to reach by phone. But ordering online is no Problem.

Yes, but "kadeecouplers.com" is a discount seller. They claim they are authorised reseller of Kadee products, but on the internet you can say whatever you want. They do offer a link to the Kadee website, which suggests they are legitimate.
--
wolf k.

Wolf K. wrote:

PS: "kadeecouplers.com" minimum order is $50. I made up an order of $94.80 retail to test their prices. Shipping of $8 shown for USA. Cash discount nets out to 22%, credit card discount to 20%. Shipping outside USA not shown. Form is printable, but can't be filled on-line. Sounds good, but the missing details suggest to me that net discount outside USA will be negligible.
--
wolf k.

No idea what they're like, but they are NOT an official website operated by Kadee Quality Products - the official Kadee site is www.kadee.com - so don't buy from this supplier expecting it to be a branch of Kadee since they're just another e-tailer cashing in on the Internet bandwagon.

--
Craig Dewick - HO-Scale Railway Modeller and Professional Train Manager at
http://lios.apana.org.au/~craigd or snipped-for-privacy@lios.apana.org.au if you're game!

(DING!)
Houstin, we have fruitcake.
On 3/30/2008 9:21 PM P. Roehling spake thus:

Oh, c'mon, lighten up, conspiracy boy. The guy was just trying to help. Sheesh!

"Conspiracy boy"? Go screw your sister again, Dave; I hear she's dropped her price for relatives.

Oh yes? When he called him "butt-wipe" he was "helping"? Well, congratulations, because you've widened the definition of "helping" by a considerable margin; but of course that means you'll understand completely that I was "just trying to help" when I suggested you patronize your sister again.

Ah yes, the guy who claims to hate net-nannies strikes again, in a high dudgeon and dressed as Mrs. Doubtfire as well.
On 3/30/2008 10:19 PM P. Roehling spake thus:

Fuck off.
conversation with the average voter.
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:42:25 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Can you say that with a Scottish accent?
--
Steve

On 3/31/2008 8:31 AM Steve Caple spake thus:

Furrrrrk orrrrf? Somehow, it's near-impossible to get the proper burr in a news posting.
conversation with the average voter.
On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 10:30:57 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Practice, Euphegenia.
http://www.aquilaonline.co.za/images/sounds/demands.mp3
--
Steve

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 23:19:41 -0700, "P. Roehling"

FYI, sport, I didn't refer to the OP with that term, just the dumb ass calling folks trolls! Now iffn you were to take a bit more time to read and understand exactly how threading on usenet works, you would see clearly what I said and to whom............well, maybe you wouldn't!!!