dav_post01 "ProEngineer"

Hey dude

can you please post a copy of ProEngineer, any version. I teach kids at school ProDesktop and want to migrate to Engieer for future development

Thanx

If I can help you please ask

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
ab zero

is what you need to step up the the next level. This is supported by PTC which means they provide a lot of educational resources, tutorials, practice files and other training aids for Wildfire, training for the teachers, and lots of licenses for the price (or maybe it's all free to worthy schools.) Find out more from snipped-for-privacy@ptc.com. BTW, don't cheat your students with some half-assed, unsupported, pirated version of Wildfire.

Reply to
David Janes

David, I hate to disillusion you, but I have this eerie feeling that "ab zero" doesn't really "teach kids at school ProDesktop" nor does he want "to migrate to Engieer for future development." I could be wrong but ya know ? Something just smells a little oceanic in that post ... or maybe it came from Denmark :-)

Reply to
hamei