Redefine Coord sys by Transform

If I put in a coord sys by transform, is there a way to redefine it, say rotating it about an axis?

I can't find a way, so I have to create a new one, using offset.

Then I wind up with a junk coord sys that my new coord sys is tied to.

Reply to
Mike Singer

I think what you want can be accomplished by selecting an existing csys, including the default, doing Ctrl C, to copy, deselect by clicking off the model, then go to 'Edit>Paste special' which will give you translate/rotate options for the copy.

Reply to
David Janes