looking for proe v3 wildfire for vista x64

I have downloaded every reasonable looking set of proe files from usenet and tried to load them on my machine and make it work and have had no success. Does anyone have some guidance on an easier way to get this running? I am willing to purchase CD's.

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
markb2323uc

.... Does anyone have some guidance on an easier way to get this running? I am willing to purchase CD's.

Easiest way I know of, if you're willing to buy CDs, is to contact PTC. They sell them hundreds of thousands of them and they make it fairly easy to install them.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes