Need nxt software

Hello,
I just bought a NXT for my daughter, however they couldn't find the software, and said I can download from the lego's website. I can't find it there anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can get it?
Thanks,
-k
Hi, I think you can't because Lego sells the software on their education site. Check this forum thread about the same question: http://forums.nxtasy.org/index.php?sFeeff14909b24ee3d5c9454bc838d92&showtopic 0&pid62&st=0&#entry1162
Regards, Ricardo Sabino.

and said I can download from the lego's website. I can't find it there anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get it?