Need nxt software

Hello,
I just bought a NXT for my daughter, however they couldn't find the software,
and said I can download from the lego's website. I can't find it there anywhere.
Does anyone know where I can get it?
Thanks,
-k
-= Get GrabIt for free from
=-
Reply to
kuyote ugly
Hi, I think you can't because Lego sells the software on their education site. Check this forum thread about the same question:
Regards, Ricardo Sabino.
and said I can download from the lego's website. I can't find it there anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get it?
Reply to
n0n4m3

Site Timeline