WTB: McCoy .09 Diesel

If anyone has a McCoy .09 Diesel that they would care to sell or trade, please contact me at edcregger at hotmail dot com. I have many NIB engines for trade as well as used engines.

I have one of these McCoy .09 Diesel engines, but it is damaged. I figure it would be easier to replace it than to repair it.

My damaged parts are the connecting rod, piston and possibly the contra-pieston.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger