Wanna trade?

I'm looking for a Yamaha RD-350/400, Kawasaki H1/H2 in rideable condition. I have lots and lots of R/C stuff I am willing to trade for it. Seriously, I have more stuff than any of the local hobbyshops. In fact, I probably have more brand new recently made engines and ARFs, plus R/C systems than all of the hobbyshops in this area combined. I'm not bragging, just stating the facts. This stuff is for sale by a private citizen and not a business.

Everything from giant scale to classic pattern, sport models and engines. Not much electric stuff, but mostly RTF stuff in electric.

Just for example:

NIB World Models "Intruder 90" ARF V 2, $200 plus shipping (no damage)

NIB World Models "Intruder 90" ARF V 1 mild shipping damage, $140 plus shipping.

NIB Great Planes "Giant Aeromaster" ARF, $375 plus shipping.

NIB Great Planes "Giant Super Sportster" ARF, $250 plus shipping.

NIB "12' Telemaster" kit, $325 plus shipping. It's a monster.

NIB Zenoah G62 Lite by Ralph Cunningham with EI, $475 plus shipping.

NIB Zenoah G26 Lite by Ralph Cunningham with EI, $375 plus shipping.

NIB JR 9303 digital trim on Channel 32, 72 MHz., $450 plus shipping.

NIB Tower Kaos ARF, $95 plus shipping.

NIB Saito R5 5-cylinder radial glow engine with custom made Keleo ring manifold and McDaniel/Sullivan onboard glow with harness and headlocks. Combo, all NIB for $1,350, shipping included. Quick, before I change my mind.

NIB Pacific Aero "Clipped Wing Monocoupe" ARF. $425 plus shipping.

NIB Global Giant Delta Wing ARF for .60 to .90, $185 plus shipping.

NIB Telemaster 96" ARF, $195 plus shipping.

NIB Goldberg "Ultimate Biplane" ARF, $185 plus shipping.

All sales to 48 contiguous United States addresees only. PayPal and USPS money orders only accepted for payment. I don't care if you are a US citizen or not, but the address has to be within the lower 48 states.

Some of these models are now out of production and they are scarce to non existent in hobbyshops these days. Some, not all.

This is not all that I have for sale, but it is all I can type at the moment. I probably have three or four more lists to write of this size. If you don't see something listed that you want, feel free to ask me at ecregger at hotmail dot com.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Jack Schitt

shaun9118 via ModelGeeks.com

I guess it just wasn't meant to be, Shaun. Maybe in another life...

Ed Cregger/Jack Schitt (I used to use this name many years ago on the net when it was all text)

Reply to
Ed Cregger

Is your giant aeromaster still for sale?

Reply to
chris.vandenburgh