Tons-O-N Scale Stuff listed on ebay this week

Hello All, I just wanted to send a short message to let everyone know i just finished loading a ton of N scale at eBay.....Lots of NIB MicroTrains and all sorts of other interesting stuff including multicar sets,engines,track cleaning and custom made Passenger and freight cars.....Something for just about anyone from 1800s stuff to Modern day rolling stock and lots of collectable stuff too.....The best part is that everything has a one dollar shipping price...Yup that's right one measly dollar for shipping anywhere in the USA or Canada......Not bad in these days of all the rip off shipping and handling creeps on eBay.... The other day i saw a $10.00 shipping fee for a N scale engine....What a joke........Take a look and maybe, just maybe there is that item you have been wanting for a long time....Search seller ATSF359 at eBay for all of my listings.....Have fun and Good Luck if you decide to bid......Paul D

Reply to
atsf359