VIntage Collector Kadee & Micro -Trains N scale cars on eBay this week

Hello Everyone,

I just finished listing 26 old vintage collector Kadee and Micro Trains on eBay. This batch of cars are duplicates from my personal collection and include about a dozen of so really old Blue label cars from the early 1970s and one really odd LV boxcar. Quite a few are very rare cars that aren't seen very often at all. All of the cars come with free shipping and low opening bid prices. Check them out and see if there is something you might need for your collection or a fantastic runner if you like the older discontinued cars. I have a ton on my layout. Search ATSF359 under sellers at eBay. Have fun and Good luck if you decide to bid. Sincerely, Paul Dickash

Reply to
atsf359