My M/T N Scale collection to eBay

Hello All, I have decided to get rid of a good portion of my M/T collection. Just too much stuff collecting dust and loss of interest to a certain extent. I am starting with most of my old -1 Rapido coupler Kadee cars. I listed 28 of them today. There are a few very rare cars including a white lettered UP "be specific" 40' SD boxcar. and a UP "overland route" dark herald 40' wooden boxcar. There are many others that are getting harder and harder to find. Not your run of the mill stuff. Anyway, Stop by and take a look. I am sure there might be something you would like or just havent seen in a while. Search ATSF359 at ebay and good luck if you decide to bid. Thanks for your time. Paul D.

Reply to
atsf359