N Scale B&M Passenger....?

It seems to me that I recall an announcement having been made some months ago about a company going to produce and release some N Scale
passenger equipment - not the wooden coaches and combines produced by MTL(?).
I don't remember the manufacturer or where I saw the announcement.
I've looked everywhere (that I can think of), but can't find them.
Can anyone help with some info?
Thanks,
Andy

I haven't heard anything. I model Broken & Mangled in N scale so I'm also on a lookout for those models.
Peteski
In article

Hello, and I thought the OP was looking for a model RR that ran on baked beans. Sincerely,
John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory 4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337

IIRC, THE John Armstrong worked where you now work.

Walthers?
Andy wrote:

Rapido is taking orders for a couple of the Osgood Bradley cars in B&M livery. They are closing advance orders on the 18th, so don't tarry! http://www.rapidotrains.com/salespacks/Rapido-Last-Call.pdf
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular

Those are cars are H0 scale. We were talking about N scale.
Peteski
Peter W. wrote:

My error! Pesky horribly oversize stuff...
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular
fl@liner wrote:

The bottom of page 2 does talk about N-scale cars. But it's in such small print, it's easy to miss. (Are you sure you're up to modeling in N-scale, eyesight-wise... :)

You almost gave me a heart attack! I could have missed a chance for ordering B&M Osgood Bradley cars in N scale!!! But this was only a cruel mistake. :-)
I don't think that Rapido will offer this cars in N scale anytime soon.
Peteski
Peter W. wrote:

That will probably depend on how well his other N scale offerings sell. There is a strong market for quality passenger cars at this time, and he has already done the research for the OB cars. E-mail Jason and let him know your wishes!
--
Mike
"A man who thinks of himself as belonging to a particular

I suppose that an email won't hurt. Peteski
Peter W. wrote:
[...]

Rapido is redoing many of their HO cars in N, so they may issue a B&M car or two in future. They also offer undecorated versions. Like pretty well every road, B&M bought and sold cars, so the odds are that some other cars are an exact models of B&M cars, or very close stand-ins. Just (re)paint and decal.
cheers, wolf k.