N Scale B&M Passenger....?

It seems to me that I recall an announcement having been made some months ago about a company going to produce and release some N Scale passenger equipment - not the wooden coaches and combines produced by MTL(?).

I don't remember the manufacturer or where I saw the announcement.

I've looked everywhere (that I can think of), but can't find them.

Can anyone help with some info?

Thanks,

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I haven't heard anything. I model Broken & Mangled in N scale so I'm also on a lookout for those models.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Walthers?

Reply to
LDosser

Hello, and I thought the OP was looking for a model RR that ran on baked beans. Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@itd.nrl.navy.mil Naval Research Laboratory

4555 Overlook Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20375-5337
Reply to
J. B. Wood

Rapido is taking orders for a couple of the Osgood Bradley cars in B&M livery. They are closing advance orders on the

18th, so don't tarry!
fubar

IIRC, THE John Armstrong worked where you now work.

Reply to
LDosser

Those are cars are H0 scale. We were talking about N scale.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

tarry!

My error! Pesky horribly oversize stuff...

Reply to
fubar

The bottom of page 2 does talk about N-scale cars. But it's in such small print, it's easy to miss. (Are you sure you're up to modeling in N-scale, eyesight-wise... :)

Reply to
Gus Gassmann
[...]

tarry!

Rapido is redoing many of their HO cars in N, so they may issue a B&M car or two in future. They also offer undecorated versions. Like pretty well every road, B&M bought and sold cars, so the odds are that some other cars are an exact models of B&M cars, or very close stand-ins. Just (re)paint and decal.

cheers, wolf k.

Reply to
Wolf K

You almost gave me a heart attack! I could have missed a chance for ordering B&M Osgood Bradley cars in N scale!!! But this was only a cruel mistake. :-)

I don't think that Rapido will offer this cars in N scale anytime soon.

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

tarry!

>>> --

That will probably depend on how well his other N scale offerings sell. There is a strong market for quality passenger cars at this time, and he has already done the research for the OB cars. E-mail Jason and let him know your wishes!

Reply to
fubar

I suppose that an email won't hurt. Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.