N scale Kadee on Ebay this week

Hello Everyone.... Just back from Italy on vacation and need to get some stuff on ebay....I just listed 60 pieces of mostly older Kadee & MTL stuff...A bunch of older Kadee blistercard kits if you like those....Take a look at ebay seller atsf359...I am sure there will be something you will like...Its all starting at cheap prices...Thanks for your time paul

Reply to
atsf359

A link is always advantageous in this situation...

Reply to
Big Rich Soprano

He's got a whole bunch up there so it would take a lot of URL's. You can do a search based on the seller ID he gives. But here's a URL to a SooLine blistercard I looked at:

You can search on "View Seller's Other items" on right side of page for the rest.

g.

-------------------------------------------- Never criticize another until you've walked a mile in his shoes. That way you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.

For email reply, try jwudgy at tds dot net and you'll get through.

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam