One Penny Micro-Trains sale at ebay this week

Hello Everyone, Happy New Years. I am celebrating the new years with a one penny sale at ebay this week on all Micro-Trains freight cars. Search sellers ATSF359 at ebay for
my page. Good luck if you decide to bid. I hope you all have a prosperous New Years. Sincerely, Paul D