n scale on eBay this week

Hello Everyone,
I listed another group of NIB Micro-Trains and two
groups of custom painted and heavily weathered cars on
eBay today. All except one (5 pack = $1) have free
shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. I changed
the titles a little bit from last time to give a bit
more info on the item. I really wish Ebay would expand
the item title section a little to allow more
characters. Anyway, Go take a look. ATSF359 is my
seller name. There are a lot of nice cars a good
prices and you can't beat free shipping. Good luck if
you decide to bid on anything.
Paul Dickash
Reply to
atsf359