Manta Talgo Train,

Guys, anyone here with one of these vintage sets? If so can you please describe or if possible show some photos of how the cars were connected? Thanks......Gary

Reply to
VintageSteam

--------------------------------------------- Mantua? Since there was some overlap of Mantua and Tyco, perhaps you can find some info here:

I believe Yahoo! has a Tyco group.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,000 sites:

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for the links. Although none of them has info I seek. I am trying the yahoo tyco group. I can't believe there is actually a tyco group!....Gary

Come visit my PRR Pages: Photos, Models, Historical Items and Art Work!

PRR K4s Loco Pics:

PRR G5s, T1, J1 J1a, M1, M1a, N1s, etc. etc.:

PRR N5c #477974 Restoration (ongoing)

and......

PRR Pics, P&LE Pics, PRR Memorabilia and Misc. Models:

Gary Mittner