Pictures modelbourse EUROSPOOR 2005 Holland

On sunday the 23th of october I visited EUROSPOOR 2005,a yearly returning event in Utrecht/Holland. A modelbourse about everything concerning modeltrack. Trainmodels ofcourse, but also trolleymodels. Both in different gauges.H0, LGB and so on. A report of of my visit- by making over a hundred pictures - you 'll find on my site.

Also 4 new trolleymodels are to been shortly at this site.

See you around, Danny

Reply to
Danny Soetens

Danny=A0Soetens wrote: On sunday the 23th of october I visited EUROSPOOR 2005,a yearly returning event in Utrecht/Holland. A modelbourse about everything concerning modeltrack. Trainmodels ofcourse, but also trolleymodels. Both in different gauges.H0, LGB and so on. A report of of my visit- by making over a hundred pictures - you 'll find on my site.

Also 4 new trolleymodels are to been shortly at this site.

---------------------------------------------- Great photos! Especially like the streetcars (trolleys). Thanks for sharing.

History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,100 sites: