Pictures modelbourse EUROSPOOR 2005 Holland

On sunday the 23th of october I visited EUROSPOOR 2005,a yearly returning event in Utrecht/Holland. A modelbourse about everything concerning
modeltrack. Trainmodels ofcourse, but also trolleymodels. Both in different gauges.H0, LGB and so on. A report of of my visit- by making over a hundred pictures - you 'll find on my site.
www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl
Also 4 new trolleymodels are to been shortly at this site.
See you around, Danny
Add pictures here
✖
Danny Soetens wrote: On sunday the 23th of october I visited EUROSPOOR 2005,a yearly returning event in Utrecht/Holland. A modelbourse about everything concerning modeltrack. Trainmodels ofcourse, but also trolleymodels. Both in different gauges.H0, LGB and so on. A report of of my visit- by making over a hundred pictures - you 'll find on my site. www.modeltram.amsterdamsetram.nl Also 4 new trolleymodels are to been shortly at this site. ---------------------------------------------- Great photos! Especially like the streetcars (trolleys). Thanks for sharing.
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Model Railroad Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore Resources--Links to 1,100 sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bill's Halloween Page: http://www.billsrailroad.net/halloween
Add pictures here
✖