2005

What's the general feeling for AutoCAD 2005? I've seen one thread talking about slowness issues, but has there been any bug issues? Thanks.

Reply to
The Dave©

No noticable reduction in speed. Loading program may be a litte slower +/-. Have not yet run across any new bugs but have only had installed for a week. Plotting dialog box took a bit of getting used to but I now prefer same over ADT2004. ADT2005

Reply to
George B