AutoCad 2005 activation

I have the validation code but I get an error stating that the serial number is incorrect. Any help please.

Clive

Reply to
Clive Shipping

Either you typed it wrong or you need to call Autodesk?

Reply to
uNkulunkulu

every I have to reistall windows, I get to reinstall my autocad. dont't EVER trust me to be able to find all, or even most of, the required registration type numbers.

Autodesk has reminded me of my numbers every time. I know it is true because I sometimes run across places I scribbled it before.....

THEY ARE THEM WHO CAN HELP U 2.

Reply to
roy