AutoCAD 2005 Raster Design

One of our design techs gets this error when using Raster Design.C:\Program Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?

Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?
you can get information about gis http://gisvoice.tripod.com
cheers
nag
Well that was a complete waste of my time... What a shitty website

Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?
A two second search of the Autodesk Support website came up with this.
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/item?siteID 3112&id(93462&linkID40977
You would be better served searching the Autodesk resources first.
Daryl
Been there...done that....it did not work. You would be better served with a crystal ball.