AutoCAD 2005 Raster Design

One of our design techs gets this error when using Raster Design.C:\Program Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?
Reply to
Shapeshifter
Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?
you can get information about gis
cheers
nag
Reply to
gisvoice
Well that was a complete waste of my time... What a shitty website
Reply to
Shapeshifter
Files\Raster Design 2005\AeciUi41.arx cannot find a procedure that it needs.Anyone know what this means or the proper NG to post this question?
A two second search of the Autodesk Support website came up with this.
You would be better served searching the Autodesk resources first.
Daryl
Reply to
sakoguy
Been there...done that....it did not work. You would be better served with a crystal ball.
Shapeshifter