SolidWorks 2005

Cherche SolidWorks 2005 FR Svp

Se rapprocher d'un revendeur et demander une version d'essai. Valable 1 mois, je crois.

What ?
Best Regards, Jerry Jacobs
--
Affordable CAD SERVICES (cad conversion, 3D modelling & more)
[ We use CATIA v5r12, SolidWorks 2005 and AutoCAD 2004 ]

Nope. In an earlier thread he said he was European. His English is not so great, so I doubt you can blame it on anglophiles either.