SolidWorks 2005

Se rapprocher d'un revendeur et demander une version d'essai. Valable 1 mois, je crois.

"jacbat" a écrit dans le message de news:qTVne.18197$E% snipped-for-privacy@fe41.usenetserver.com...

Reply to
Jean Marc

What ?

Best Regards, Jerry Jacobs

Reply to
Jerry Jacobs

He is looking for SW2005 in French. The response was to contact a reseller for a 1 month trial.

Reply to
TOP

Typical responce (I am going to guess American) not everybody speaks "American"

Giorgis

Nope. In an earlier thread he said he was European. His English is not so great, so I doubt you can blame it on anglophiles either.

Reply to
matt