SolidWorks 2005 extended training books

Inquiry into new books for SWx 2005. David & Marie Planchard, how soon will we be able to purchase 2005 versions of books? Also has
anyone gotten an Inside SolidWorks 2005 book? If so please pass on location so others can benefit. Other books are surely welcome but I find these most usefull.
I know that "Assembly Modeling with SolidWorks 2004/2005" is out now.
http://www.schroff.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/scstore/1585031704/book.htm?L+scstore+orco9143+1098822114
WT