solidworks 2005

Ive installed solidworks 2005 in my home pc. Every time I try to create a chamfer on a circle a line is generated from the circle to out of the viewing screen. Then the whole system freezes and I have to reboot. does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it ?

Reply to
rschiefelbein1

The part file itself may be corrupt. Do you have a backup copy of it that you can play with?

Matt

fcsuper

video card issue?

try this on a test part to see if it is repeatable

Reply to
ryanhay

What version of service pack you have

second try stopping/closing the anitvirus.

If still problem persists, trying making a Rx file and sending it to your VAR

Regards

Deepak

Reply to
Engineer