solidworks 2005

Ive installed solidworks 2005 in my home pc. Every time I try to create a chamfer on a circle a line is generated from the circle to
out of the viewing screen. Then the whole system freezes and I have to reboot. does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it ?
On Feb 26, 10:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@cfl.rr.com wrote:

The part file itself may be corrupt. Do you have a backup copy of it that you can play with?
Matt http://sw.fcsuper.com
video card issue?
try this on a test part to see if it is repeatable
What version of service pack you have
second try stopping/closing the anitvirus.
If still problem persists, trying making a Rx file and sending it to your VAR
Regards
Deepak