solidworks 2005

Ive installed solidworks 2005 in my home pc. Every time I try to
create a chamfer on a circle a line is generated from the circle to
out of the viewing screen. Then the whole system freezes and I have to
reboot. does anyone know what causes this and how to fix it ?
Reply to
rschiefelbein1
The part file itself may be corrupt. Do you have a backup copy of it that you can play with?
Matt
fcsuper
video card issue?
try this on a test part to see if it is repeatable
Reply to
ryanhay
What version of service pack you have
second try stopping/closing the anitvirus.
If still problem persists, trying making a Rx file and sending it to your VAR
Regards
Deepak
Reply to
Engineer