Pictures!!!

Hi Gents,

Just thought I'd post a couple of pictures of my newly restored Petter M (and Godwin Water pump):

It has an unusual(?) large air cleaner:

Admittedly Black may not be the original colour (although I did find traces of it), I quite like it, and at least it isn't bright blue!!

Enjoy,

Andy

Reply to
Andy S

Nice job :-) , I have a 3hp appletop with a large air filter but I have never seen a round one before , interesting

Rgds bob

Bob

Thanks for the compliment, I've seen quite a few engines with a similar square air filter, but only one other with a round one, which was a large 5hp Benford hopper, which lead me to believe that mine (supplied to John Fowler Ltd), was used on a cement mixer?

Regards

Andy

Reply to
Andy S