Pictures!!

Hi Gents,

Just thought I'd post a couple of picture of my newly restored Petter M (and Godwin Water pump):

It has an unusual(?) large air cleaner:

Admittedly Black may not be the original colour (although I did find traces of it), I quite like it, and at least it isn't bright blue!!

Enjoy,

Andy

Reply to
Andy S

Andy,

Very nice, why should you worry about the colour if you found traces of black then black it is. Does it run as good as it looks. You've done a good job on the pump as well.

Reply to
campingstoveman

Thanks for the compliments. Yes the engine runs very nicely, I often run it for a couple of hours just for my own pleasure - It's a joy to watch and listen to!! As for he paint - I was just unsure as to weather it was black when it came out of the factory, or if this colour was applied later in the engines life.

Regards,

Andy

Reply to
Andy S