Model Railway shops in Holland?

Good evening,
A bit off topic - sorry - but can anyone recommend any good model railwau shops in Holland?
Thanks,
Stuart

Where in Holland are you going
Ian Gearing

Hi Ian,
Could be anywhere really. I'm principally going for the EM2 tour next Saturday, but I'll be there for 4 days altogether and will have a Eurodomino ticket. Hoping to get some shots of 1200's in action. Probably won't get down to the far south-east, but that's about all.
Regards
Stuart
Stuart,
Take a look at modelspoor.pagina.nl (in Dutch) and go to the 'handel en winkels' section. Here you will find links to Dutch model shops.
Shops I know myself are: Wentink Apeldoorn and Wentink Arnhem.
Enjoy your trip,
Jan Derk

Thanks Jan, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Best regards
Stuart
Amsterdam - street named Spui (near the flower market) Toyshop but a reasonable model railway selection on the balcony.
Rotterdam - can only give directions!
Turn left at main station to "fountain roundabout", turn right then after a large building on left (post office ? , town hall ?) turn immediately left and take the second road on the right.
Just found the address (not bad in my state of inebriation) Meijer & Blessing Westewagenstraat 27

--
John Bishop