Model Train Shops in Geneva

Hi Group,
I am off on a business trip to Geneva and I wish to purchase Minitrix n-scale trains whilst I am there.
Anyone recommend any good and hopefully cheap shop with a large range
of n-sccale Minitrix stock in Geneva?
Any other cities that I should conside a side trip too - with good model shops?
Thanks
Stuart
Hi,
Sorry I missed Geneva. SWITZERLAND.
Thanks
Stuart
stuie snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.au wrote:

Try Au Vieux-Paris - about 200m from Gare Cornavin

Good N-scale selection in a model shop in Lausanne (Metropole Loisirs)
Try the list of the Swiss Railway Society at http://www.zen89864.zen.co.uk/srs/modelshops.htm
P Hobson
I too will be going to Switzerland soon. Any advise on G-Scale shops?