Model Train Shops in Geneva

Hi Group,

I am off on a business trip to Geneva and I wish to purchase Minitrix n-scale trains whilst I am there.

Anyone recommend any good and hopefully cheap shop with a large range of n-sccale Minitrix stock in Geneva?

Any other cities that I should conside a side trip too - with good model shops?

Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
stuie_norris

Hi,

Sorry I missed Geneva. SWITZERLAND.

Thanks

Stuart

Reply to
stuie_norris

Try Au Vieux-Paris - about 200m from Gare Cornavin

Good N-scale selection in a model shop in Lausanne (Metropole Loisirs)

Try the list of the Swiss Railway Society at

P Hobson

Reply to
PR Hobson

I too will be going to Switzerland soon. Any advise on G-Scale shops?

"PR Hobs>> Hi Group,

Reply to
NIL8r