good model railroad shops in Nashville TN????

Are there any good model railroad shops in Nashville Tennessee? I don't
mean a shop with all the other stuff I mean devoted pretty much to TRAINS. I
just moved here about a week ago........any input would be appreciated.
John
Reply to
John Franklin
Check out Aardvark's on Gallatin Road in Inglewood. Also,the Tennessee Central Museum has a small,but well-stocked,hobby shop. rec.models.railroad
Reply to
Galbo46
On 11/26/04 9:35 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m26.aol.com, "Galbo46" wrote:
If you like being followed around like you were a theif.
Emphasis on SMALLL. About 100 square feet.
Also don't forget Phillips TOY Mart.
Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni