good model railroad shops in Nashville TN????

Are there any good model railroad shops in Nashville Tennessee? I don't mean a shop with all the other stuff I mean devoted pretty much to TRAINS. I just moved here about a week ago........any input would be appreciated.

John

Reply to
John Franklin

Check out Aardvark's on Gallatin Road in Inglewood. Also,the Tennessee Central Museum has a small,but well-stocked,hobby shop. rec.models.railroad

Reply to
Galbo46

If you like being followed around like you were a theif.

Emphasis on SMALLL. About 100 square feet.

Also don't forget Phillips TOY Mart.

Reply to
Brian Paul Ehni