model shops in Bangkok

Hi to all! I will visit Bangkok during the next month and would like to ask if anyone can give me the adresses of some hobby/model shops in that city.
Thanks!
Marko
Marko S. wrote:

When you return home, give us a full report on the FOOD! (Being one who believes that Thai Cuisine is one of God's greatest gifts...)
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 02:03:09 GMT, Greg Heilers

My "From" address is munged - click "Reply To" to respond via email.
Oh Yeah Baby! I'll second that!
Especially if they're under 20 years old!
Yuk Yuk
But anyway yes the food was some of the best I have ever had. My favorite is Cashew Chicken. I have yet to find a restaurant that prepares it they way they do in the "Land of Smiles"!
--
Scott A. Bregi

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
The Model Hobbit wrote:

Check your email...
:o)
--

Greg Heilers
Registered Linux user #328317 - SlackWare Linux 10.1 (2.6.10)
Scott A. Bregi

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
The Model Hobbit wrote:

You might want to re-think that! Thailand has the highest HIV rate in S.E.Asia!
                        Bill Shuey
Ahhh, the LBFMs; I remember when all one had to worry about was a dose of CLAP. One more good deal down the drain! ;~)
--
Cheers: Bill Woodier
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready
Am Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:58:41 +0200 schrieb Marko S.:

good luck! perhaps there is time enough to give this link a try:
http://bkktonite.com/cgi-bin/forum/loginout.cgi?sID=jKGKL0D2IF0AAE48rp4AAAAc
no - it's not only about " topic N. 1" - you can find there tons of really useful informations about living & travelling etc. in the LOS - but u need to register ... ;-))
hth
--

Cheerio!

Rolf Giebeler, Germany (Bluemax)
what are you looking for? most of the resin recasts of anime and vinyl figures come out of Thailand, at least the ones found on ebay, so there is a good recast market there.
Craig