model shops in Bangkok

Hi to all!
I will visit Bangkok during the next month and would like to ask if anyone
can give me the adresses of some hobby/model shops in that city.
Thanks!
Marko
Reply to
Marko S.
When you return home, give us a full report on the FOOD! (Being one who believes that Thai Cuisine is one of God's greatest gifts...)
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Definitely! Along with most other oriental cuisine. :)
Reply to
Al Superczynski
Oh Yeah Baby! I'll second that!
Especially if they're under 20 years old!
Yuk Yuk
But anyway yes the food was some of the best I have ever had. My favorite is Cashew Chicken. I have yet to find a restaurant that prepares it they way they do in the "Land of Smiles"!
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
Check your email...
:o)
Reply to
Greg Heilers
Dude....Mmmmmmmm........Thanks!
You coming to the Nationals?
I'm giving a seminar on Fri on the use of Future floorwax!
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
You might want to re-think that! Thailand has the highest HIV rate in S.E.Asia!
Bill Shuey
Reply to
William H. Shuey
Ahhh, the LBFMs; I remember when all one had to worry about was a dose of CLAP. One more good deal down the drain! ;~)
Reply to
Bill Woodier
Am Sun, 26 Jun 2005 20:58:41 +0200 schrieb Marko S.:
good luck! perhaps there is time enough to give this link a try:
no - it's not only about " topic N°. 1" - you can find there tons of really useful informations about living & travelling etc. in the LOS - but u need to register ... ;-))
hth
Reply to
Bluemax
what are you looking for? most of the resin recasts of anime and vinyl figures come out of Thailand, at least the ones found on ebay, so there is a good recast market there.
Craig
Reply to
crw59