Good model shops in North West England

Hi
Can anyone recommend some good model shops near Manchester / Liverpool, for
air & land R/C models??
Thanks
Reply to
Paul Aspinall
Steve webb models is good
Reply to
liz latham
Leeds too far to go? Modelsport at Ottley has /everything/.
DanTXD
for land perhaps, but nothing for air.
Reply to
Nobody Here
The link on the bottom left of the modelsport page that says 'Want to fly?' took me here -
Guessing they're affiliated with MS in someway.
Reply to
DanTXD
That's the one at Cross Gates on the east side of Leeds, a very large and comprehensive shop by modern standards and with some helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Greg
Reply to
Greg
Formby Models seem to have a very good range and on on site tech, Steve. Formby is mid way twix Liverpool & Southport, if thats any good to you, get back and I'll dig out further details.
Reply to
Frosty
Try Blackburn Models:-
Ben.