Good model shops in North West England

Hi Can anyone recommend some good model shops near Manchester / Liverpool, for air & land R/C models??
Thanks

Steve webb models is good

Leeds too far to go? Modelsport at Ottley has /everything/.
http://www.modelsport.co.uk
--
Dan - on his PC

for land perhaps, but nothing for air.
--
Nobby Anderson

The link on the bottom left of the modelsport page that says 'Want to fly?' took me here -
http://www.modelshopleeds.co.uk/catalog /
Guessing they're affiliated with MS in someway.
--
Dan - on his PC

fly?'
That's the one at Cross Gates on the east side of Leeds, a very large and comprehensive shop by modern standards and with some helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Greg
Paul Aspinall wrote:

Formby Models seem to have a very good range and on on site tech, Steve. Formby is mid way twix Liverpool & Southport, if thats any good to you, get back and I'll dig out further details.
--
Best Regards,
Bill Frost.

Try Blackburn Models:-