Toronto/Niagra falls area Model shops

Hi I am planning a trip to Toronto / Niagara Falls and I thought I would have some time to do a little shopping for R/C plane bits when I am there,
are there any good Hobby shops in the area I should check out ?? Kevin
--
Reply Address does work ??

Considering that the stretch from Toronto to Niagara Falls is quite large (several hours drive at 60MPH/100KPH), you're talking about a lot of territiory.
Ones that I can suggest as good people from personal shopping are A&J Hobbies, Unionville Pinnacle Hobbies, Markham Hobby Hobby, Streetsville (MIssissauga) Ideal Hobbies, Barrie
All have websites, and may be reachable through Google or similar searches.
Don't forget Flite Craft Models in Kitchener too!

perhaps I should have said I am staying in Toronto then going by train to Niagara and spending 4 days in each location

I make the drive to and from Toronto and Buffalo quite often.
It's usually under 2 hours, including time to cross the international bridge.
That said, I don't know nothin' 'bout no hobby shops across the border. :o)
There is a Canadian RC club in Fort Erie, I think. That's further from T.O. than Niagara Falls, of course.

Not sure how mobile you'll be, if car-less, then the "Better Way" (TTC) is your only choice unless you want to fund the taxi companies.
Best place to check on hobby shops in the Metro Toronto area is http://www.canada411.com
http://canada411.yellowpages.ca/searchBusiness.do?action=homeSearch&srchtype tegory&Se=smp&directoryId    3686&provinceId=ON&cityId=TORONTO&categoryName=&showMsgBox=1&what=hobby&Dir    3682&sType=simpleSearch&step=getCategory&city=Toronto
If the link doesn't get chopped up, this will cover most hobby shops in Metro Toronto.
If you want to check out the clubs, I suggest MAAC's website (http://www.maac.ca )