Toronto/Niagra falls area Model shops

Hi I am planning a trip to Toronto / Niagara Falls and I thought I would have some time to do a little shopping for R/C plane bits when I am there, are there any good Hobby shops in the area I should check out ?? Kevin

Reply to
Funfly3

Considering that the stretch from Toronto to Niagara Falls is quite large (several hours drive at 60MPH/100KPH), you're talking about a lot of territiory.

Ones that I can suggest as good people from personal shopping are A&J Hobbies, Unionville Pinnacle Hobbies, Markham Hobby Hobby, Streetsville (MIssissauga) Ideal Hobbies, Barrie

All have websites, and may be reachable through Google or similar searches.

Reply to
byrocat

Reply to
Funfly3

On 3 Nov 2005 12:31:15 -0800, "byrocat" wrote in :

I make the drive to and from Toronto and Buffalo quite often.

It's usually under 2 hours, including time to cross the international bridge.

That said, I don't know nothin' 'bout no hobby shops across the border. :o)

There is a Canadian RC club in Fort Erie, I think. That's further from T.O. than Niagara Falls, of course.

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Not sure how mobile you'll be, if car-less, then the "Better Way" (TTC) is your only choice unless you want to fund the taxi companies.

Best place to check on hobby shops in the Metro Toronto area is

If the link doesn't get chopped up, this will cover most hobby shops in Metro Toronto.

If you want to check out the clubs, I suggest MAAC's website

byrocat