WTB TIG welder in Toronto area

Hello,
I need to weld some stainless steel so now I finally have the excuse and funds to learn how to weld. I am looking for a brand recommendation for a
TIG welder in Toronto Area. Used if good quality would be fine. I know that the motto is to get the biggest that one can afford and than some. 220V is available. I will be welding SS manifold out of 304 schedule 4 pipe. Here is a picture. The flange is slightly under 1/2" thick.
http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism/EXMAN/EXFLANGE1.jpg
Of course I will take the time to learn on something simpler.
Regards,
Boris Mohar
Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs http://www3.sympatico.ca/borism /

I believe Mike Graham, a regular on this forum a while ago does TIG. He is up in Caledon somewhere. Anyone have his e-mail?
On 13 Feb 2004 17:28:26 -0800, the renowned snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Ed Wrzosek) wrote:

His website (metalmangler.com) has gone away. There's another older e-mail [ metal mangler at head waters dot com ] (no spaces) that you could try.
Best regards, Spehro Pefhany
Hey Speff,
I thought maybe you had kept in contact with Mike and the lovely Miss Teree??. You did send photos the other day! <VBG>
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:59:38 GMT, Spehro Pefhany <Spehro Pefhany

Thought we all agreed to never mention that unfortunate situation again?
Jimbo

and
for a

know
some.
4
OK.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

message
That is the one he gave me over a month ago when we were still speaking to each other.
Now you all can email his hairy ass directly and stop blathering on about him so I can read the welding/metalworking content posts in peace for my upcoming welding classes.
Miss Jaime
TMI! TMI!
Not listening, still not listening, LA LA LA LA LA Still not listening!!!
Jim
================================================= please reply to: JRR(zero) at yktvmv (dot) vnet (dot) ibm (dot) com =================================================
jim snipped-for-privacy@newsguy.com says...

I commissioned this drawing from my son some time ago, but cooler heads prevailed, and I didn't use it. Seems appropriate now...
http://www.suscom-maine.net/~nsimmons/news/LaLa.jpg
Ned Simmons
Hey Speff,
See!! That WAS her in the photo!!
Hey, say Hi to Mike if you do write.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX On 14 Feb 2004 21:02:14 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Miss_Jaime) wrote:
message

Nope. Wrong colour hair. Mine is red not black.