Cutoff saw blate for SS tubing

Hello,

I am considering using a cutoff saw for cutting schedule 40 SS tubing. I need various angles for the exhaust manifold I am making. Is a cutoff saw a sane idea? If so what kind of blade should I be using?

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see: Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs

Boris Mohar

An abrasive saw will be most efficient on SS.

The best on the market are Pferd Super-Plus and Makita.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler