Second Try: Model shops in Ireland

Didn't get a response from my last post, so I thought I'd try again. I will be travelling to Ireland in May and would like to know if there
are any worthwhile shops to visit while I'm there. I'll be in Dublin for 4 days and then out and around the country for another week or so. I've been to a small shop just across the Liffey from O'Connel Street and just wondered if there were others in the Dublin area or in other places that I could check out as we wander the countryside. Any help would be appreciated. Ol' 45

I didn't respond, coz I've absolutely no idea about the situation re model shops in Ireland. But maybe just the fact that I've responded will help to ease the pain a little. (c:
RobG

We get people in Ireland buying mail order from us because they can't find a decent shop - mind you that doesn't mean there isn't one. David SBX Model Shop http://www.sbxmodelshop.co.uk Suppliers of Montex Masks to the world!
Hi Guys, Thanks for the replies. At least I know folks are still out there! The one shop I visited in Dublin was small but well stocked although it's been 4 years ago. Hopefully, it's still there. Lots of great pubs though if the model shops don't work out. Ol' 45

Sorry I didn't reply the first time, but as the only model shop I know of, is the one you refer to (Mark's Models ??) then there wasn't much point.
It was still there as of last year (May) a good selection (Tamiya, Revell, Italeri etc) but I can't give you any more info I'm sorry.
Maybe try and find a Dublin Yellow Pages.
Hope this helps. Ant

I seem to remember a couple of shops in Dublin but its a few years since I was there last so I can't swear to them. Marks Models in Hawkins St, That may be the one you mentioned as its across the river from O'Connell St. All Models on the corner of Blessington St and Upper Dorset St
There are couple shops in Dublin. As mentioned bellow Marks models in Hawkins St. is best for choice.The other that I often visit is Bamba Toymaster on Mary street on the first floor they have mostly Revell and Airfix kits. Also you can find some Tamiya, Italeri and Trumpenter kits. I have never been in All Models but I heard that they specialize in military.